CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sweet dream~~

yesterday night i have a very very sweet dream. Kind of don't want to wake up because of this dream...haha
the dream is about my wedding~~LOL~~But is a sweet one~~really really sweet...
i dream of my frens celebrating the wedding with me, help me preparing all the stuff, my parents all get crazy because of my wedding, but most important is the girl who get married with me...
my dream never get this sweet if the girl is not her......Pai seh......haha
Really wish one day this dream can come true~~~haha, suddenly think i'm kind of childish~~
But i think most people will become childish when thinking of someone u love~~
Seriously, i can't wait to sleep now so that i may get a tiny chance to dream back the dream...haha...
PLEASE LA "CHOW GONG", let me dream dream my yesterday dream la~~~~~~

0 comments: