CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some feelings~

Is already 47 days after the confess...At first i really don't want to write anymore about the confess matter but i can't. Keep it inside the heart is really killing me. This week most ppl think that I have been recover from the sadness. Haha... but actually not at all. Not to say not happy or what. I'm happy that i can in love with her. Just the feeling really don't feel well. Kind of something stuck inside the heart. Don't know what to do or what to say. Is like i'm lost in the jungle. Or i'm too scare of losing her. Too scare of looking her holding hand with another guy. I never felt that intimidate before...
Most of the day after the confess i can't sleep well. Every night staring at the star and make stupid wishes by my own. Sometime even worst. Staring at the sky waiting for meteor for whole night just to make a wish. What to do?? You get blind when you in love. I never regret on whatever i done to her, instead i felt happy in doing it.
When you in love with someone, that person really can change your personality. Something that u never think of you will like it but now, u just like it without reason...Kind of funny when i think back...
But for now, we still are good friends...Just wish the way I treat her now won’t make her feel uncomfortable.
Kind regret on what I have done in the past…Some time I really hope we can start all over again…Just ignore my impatient in the past. Let’s give me a chance to confess again. Whether the result is what, I will take it slowly…For now, I just want to treat her as good as I can. Hoping to see her happy all the time…

0 comments: