CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Best Wishes!!

After tonight, the war of knowledge begin~~
This semester i really did not try my best in whatever subject i took. Thought i can start focus on my study during the exam week but seem like my exam week just gone like that because of the symposium!! Kind of regret in wasting all my times for all those stupid useless meeting. Especially when waiting all those leader to come in time~~head never be punctual before, what they expect from the subordinate??
Aiks~~just can't forget about what happened in symposium!!
whatever it is, just wish all my fellow friends can get a flying colour result in this final examination.
If you don't want to feel regret in future, just try your very best in this exam.
We can't change our past, but we can change our future.....
LET"S ADD OIL TOGETHER!!!!

0 comments: