CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Begin-process-Ending

2 more days to go, our symposium will begin. 5 more days to go, our final exam start. haiks~but i still haven't finish my assignment and presentation. and even worst, i haven't start my study~~
last time i usually went to library to study, but this semester....NONE
OMG~~why I'm so lazzzyyy~~~
I'm always thinking of graduate as a first class student together with yt and sl. i keep on pushing myself to the top during the past semester....Hmmm....but seem like giving up de~~~
I think first class is only for those who clever and hardworking...... and i don't think i have this both criteria to become a first class student...
AIks~~ what to say, I'm just not the kind~~haha.
But I'm ok with it. I happy to be here and i never expected i can come so far.
For me, it's more than enough and i have nothing to hope for anymore...
just wish i could try my best and i wish all my coursemate can get a great score in this coming final exam too.
whether we have any conflict or misunderstanding in the past, all i wish is, be yourself, don't compare with other, your target is you but not the others....
anyway, all the best to everyone~~~ Let's add oil....
1 more year to go and we can wear the "jubab"....haha....
i adi feel excited now~~~can't wait for that day~~don't know i will cry anot leh??
haha~~

0 comments: