CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What happened to my life?

At the beginning, i thought parents, friendship, love one, career and car are the most important things in my life and i struggle hard to remain it. But when times goes by, i found that i have failed to remain the friendship and love one in my life. Starting from this moments, there's no longer so call "true friendship" and love in my life. For all i need is love from parents, preparing myself in my future career and struggle hard to get my dream car. I no longer need love in my life cause i realize that i should be a lonely driver for the rest of my life. I'm sick of falling in love, sick of seeing all those peoples which wearing mask all the time, sick of myself. I'm sick of everything.....GOD DAMN IT. But i have to thanks the person who telling me the truth. Thank you very much. You made me realize there's something more important that need me to do.

0 comments: