CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Are we coursemate?

Sometimes, i really don't know why we can't live harmony as a coursemate? Why there are so many arguement in between? Why can't they think in a mature way? Why we can't do things in a fair way and ask other opinion first before we do something? Isn't it unfair to other if one person dominating the whole group? We all human being. Sometime we may do something wrong, but as long as the person begging for forgiveness, why can't we just give he or she a chance? Why we need to do things according to the person but not the problems that we facing? Instead of sitting down and shooting each other, why can't we just find a better solution? We already more than 21 years old, please don't act like a child......BE MATURE......I'm very glad that many of them have the strong determination to carry out the task and I'm very jealous about your determination. But the problems is, is that EFFECTIVE ENOUGH? Think twice......it may change your perception......If what i said here hurting some of you... I'm sorry...... I don't mean it. I just want to tell the facts and my stand is neutral.

0 comments: