CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

STOP...

I think i better stop doing such silly things or else i may lose a friends that i don't wish to lose. It's really difficult to control such feeling. Those stupid action will just come out even though i told myself to stop. I really don't know how long she can stand. Really scare one day she may just off the phone, stop talking with me and so on. Some of my friends think that I'm such a stupid. But don't you think that when u in love with someone, you really can't control your stupidity. This week is driving me crazy. Beside worry about these matter, there are many things i need to settle. Sponsorship, performance, assignment, test,final exam, job, symposium and etc. Haiks, usually i'm a person who like to aim high shoot low, but seem like this time, i really have to aim low and shoot lower. I really wish that person can support me all the way. She is my inspiration, my target, my dream and my strenght.

0 comments: